1. Privacy is of the upmost importance to us and we will treat your information with the utmost respect. We will never disclose your information to any third party, unless required to under Australian or International Law, or in the case where you are subscribing to a 3rd-party product through us, or where we are referring you to a 3rd party and you have authorised us to pass on your contact information for the purpose of making contact.
2. Where we are required to keep your details, for example member’s contact information for the purpose of a membership, these will be stored in a secure location (for example an encrypted website database) and will not be released to any other parties, except as specified in clause 1. above.
3. Where your credit card details are collected for the purpose of subscriptions and recurring payments, these are managed by a 3rd party (for example PayPal) and we are not privy to this information. Where we handle credit card details directly (for example telephone orders) your details will be destroyed once a transaction has been approved.
4. If you would like to obtain a record of the information we carry about you, contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org and request for us to advise this and once we have identified you we will supply you with the information that we hold. (This will be the information which you have provided to us.)
5. We collect personal information from you only through the fields you fill in on our website or forms you fill in at events (e.g. contact information when subscribing for services). Other data that does not identify you to us may be collected through other means such as through Google web services.
6. When you access our website, our systems (or those of companies we work with) may place small data files on your computer or other device. These data files may be cookies, pixel tags, “Flash cookies,” or other local storage provided by your browser or associated applications (collectively “Cookies”). This technology is used to recognise you as a customer and may be used to customise services and content, measure effectiveness of our systems and help ensure that your account security is not compromised, mitigate risk and prevent fraud.
7. We may examine analytic reports to help improve our services and features. These may include advanced Google Analytics including Google Analytics Demographics and Interest Reporting.
8. You are free to decline Cookies if your browser or browser add-on permits. For an example of a browser add-on see here. You can opt-out of the Google Analytics Features used, including through Ads Settings, Ad Settings for mobile apps, or any other available means (for example, the NAI’s consumer opt-out). However, declining Cookies or opting out of features may interfere with your use of our website and Services.